This weekly, student-led Bible Study on-campus will encourage all Middle Schoolers who are beginning to experience the pressures of the world. We want to give all students the chance to hear what God says about how to stand firm in their faith while navigating the rocky waters of life.
- Leadership and Public Speaking skills - develop as S3 students engage their peers in lively Bible Study sessions
- Character Lessons –challenge students to exhibit the qualities of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control (based on the Fruit of the Spirit listed in Galatians 5:22-23)
- Bible memory – recite outloud the S3 Theme verse (1 for 15:58 and corresponding Fruit Snack verse from each lesson)
- Activities, Music and Snacks – provide an engaging environment students enjoy
- Student-led, - while guided and supported by a Parent team who also fund the minimal cost of S3 club operations
What Does A Typical Middle School Agenda Look Like?
- Students arrive and check-in
- Snack, welcome, and socialize
- Club starts with announcements and opening prayer (game or skit)
- Scripture memory and lesson (S3 Theme verse and Fruit Snack verse)
- Closing prayer (by leader, large group, or small group)
- Clean up the room and dismiss