An on-campus, student-led S3 club designed to encourage students to stand strong in their Faith through Bible study, service projects, and club events.
- Weekly on-campus student-led Bible Study
- Leadership and Public Speaking skills are developed as students lead their peers in Bible Study
- On-campus, student-led S3 Club Events—optional 1 to 4 per school year:
- Food/social time/assembly in the school gym (normally on a week night) with prayer, worship music and a Biblical message from a guest speaker
- Christian Student Leadership Teams composed of officers and grade level representatives which are guided and supported by Parent Teams who also fund the minimal cost of S3 Club operations
What Does A Typical High School Club Agenda Look Like?
- Snack, welcome, and socialize
- Club starts with announcements and opening prayer (game or skit)
- Lesson and discussion (may include video/break out group discussions)
- Closing prayer (by leader, large group, or small group)