An on-campus, student-led S3 club designed to encourage students to stand strong in their faith through Bible study, service projects, and club events.
- Weekly on-campus student-led Bible Study
- Leadership and public speaking skills are developed as students lead their peers in Bible Study
- On-campus, student-led S3 Club Events—optional one to four per school year:
- Food/social time/assembly in the school gym (normally on a week night) with prayer, worship music and a Biblical message from a guest speaker
- Christian Student Leadership Teams composed of officers and grade level representatives which are guided and supported by Parent Teams who also fund the minimal cost of S3 Club operations