A simple Party to send off students to stand strong in middle school.
The Strong Send- Off Party: Fun filled end-of-the-year event for every child in the last grade of elementary school and their parents to come eat, socialize and learn how to rely on their faith during their teenage years. Sponsored/planned/financed by a parent committee from each individual school (potentially every student in the district, and their parents, could hear the message of Christ through these parent-planned parties).
- Make good choices: Encouraging a personal relationship with Christ lays a foundation for good and moral decision making.
- You are not alone: Helping our soon-to-be middle schoolers know there are others who also want to live a life pleasing to God and that together they can stand strong
- Encouragement for Moms and Dads: Supporting parents purposing to establish homes of faith and uniting together in order to help their students stand strong
- Free S3 t-shirt for every student and an optional day-by-day prayer and memory verse flip calendar for parents
What Does a Strong Send-Off Party Look Like?
Strong Send-Off Details
The Strong Send-Off Event Essentials
- Spend time Praying for the students in your child's elementary school class
- All students are invited
- Go out of your way to make sure every child feels loved and included
- All students may recieve an S3 T-shirt when they attend
- The Speakers (for the Students & Parents) will use the S3 Strong Send-Off Party Message outlines as a guide
- Your Speaker for the Students will Share how to know God Personally through His Son, Jesus Christ
- No speaker will talk about specific Christian denominations or churches.
- The Purpose is to encourage our kids to know that they are not alone… there are other students being taught the same values
- Digital Strong Send Off invitations will be provided and should be addressed to students and parents.
- Nothing will be handed out on the school campus
- Include a few parents from the grade below to provide continuity for next year